Bundle And Save $$
Our lash 'RETENTION KIT' is a must have for any level of lash stylist!
Too High: Glue viscosity gets low, drying time gets shorter.
Too Low: Glue viscosity gets high, drying time gets longer.
Too High: Drying time gets shorter.
Too Low: Drying time gets longer.
- This glue is recommended for professional use only
- Shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes before use
- Replace glue drop every 15-20 minutes
- Wipe nozzle clean after every use with Adhesive Wipes
- Store adhesive in Airtight Glue Container in a cool, dry area
- Do not store in the fridge after opening
- Product must be used in a well-ventilated work environment
- Use under eye gel patches or foam tape under eyes
- Ensure your clients eyes are completely shut
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people
- Patch test is recommended before using this product
- Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive over time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before use
- Always wear mask when working closely with lash adhesive
- Use Ultra Bonder 1 minute in after lash application to polymerise the glue and neutralise the fumes
Favourite glue retention is always amazing, ultra bonder is my favourite product, makes clients eyes not red or sting and glue wipes are just a must
As A Lash Technician With 6 Years experience This Has Been My Go To Glue Since I've Found It. Retention Is A Good and drying is quick.
Definitely Recommend Trying It For Yourself