FLUFFIN' 3D Lash
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Long, Fluffy, Cat Eye
APPLYING YOUR LASHES (VIDEO)
+ HOW TO USE
- Gently remove the lashes from the box with your fingers or lash tweezers.
- Trim the lashes to the desired width to suit your personal preference.
- Shake the Adhesive Eyeliner well and draw your desired shape along the upper lash line.
- Apply Eyeliner to the strip of the lashes
- Starting at the inner corner, hold the lashes by their tips with either your hand or the tweezers, and carefully apply the inside edge of the lashes to the Eyeliner on the upper eyelid. They will simply stick into place with a perfect hold. It’s that easy!
+ EXPERT TIP
Apply all makeup before the Adhesive Eyeliner and have clean eyelids prior to applying the eyeliner. This will ensure maximum hold.
HOW TO REMOVE
Gently remove lashes starting from the outer corner and pull them away from the eyeliner. Place the lashes back in the box and they’ll be ready to reuse time and time again.
Avella has uniquely designed Cotton swabs to remove your eyeliner with ease!
+ LASH CARE
Simply remove your lashes and place them back in the original box.
Remove any glue from the lashes after each use.
Avoid mascara as it is known to damage mink and clump lashes together.
Our cotton removal swabs are specifically designed to remove eye liner or makeup with ease. Refrain from using any harsh detergents or chemicals on our products to ensure maximum longevity of your purchase.