FLEXI PRO ADHESIVE
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Beat the heat and humidity with our Flexi Pro aka High Humidity Adhesive!
This adhesive is designed for expert lash artists working in high humidity. This lash adhesive thrives in high humidity (60%+) and room temperature (22-27 degrees)
- 1-1.5 second drying time
- Low fumes
- Up to 8 week hold with proper application and aftercare
- Latex and formaldehyde free
- Black colour
Adhesive has thin black consistency, fast drying time and low fumes. Gives amazing retention up to 8 weeks when working on temperature 22-27c and humidity 40-70% ( tested even over 80% humidity with amazing retention rate)
Highly recommended for Volume and Mega Volume application when thin bases, fast adhesive and the right amount of adhesive is the key.
Too High: Glue viscosity gets low, drying time gets shorter.
Too Low: Glue viscosity gets high, drying time gets longer.
Too High: Drying time gets shorter.
Too Low: Drying time gets longer.
- This glue is recommended for professional use only.
- Shakndful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Patch test is recommended before using this product.
- Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive over time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before use.
- Always wear mask when working closely with lash adhesive.
- Use Ultra Bonder 1 minute in after lash application to polymerise the glue and neutralise the fumes.
Easy to use. Easy to remove. Great hold!
Understands the assignment 👏🏾
I find this glue so easy to work with! My environment can fluctuate quite a bit but flexipro always has my back! Retention when using this glue has been phenomenal
FLEXI PRO ADHESIVE
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our FLEXI PRO adhesive. We have seen your one star review on this product and wanted to grab some feedback from you regarding this. Could you provide us some detail on why this glue did not meet your expectations?
We have seen that you have tried our POWER and LUXE glues, how did you find these as well? Are you having trouble finding a glue that works in your lash environment? If so we can certainly help you with that!
We have send you an email where we can discuss this further with you :)
Look forward to hearing from you!
Glam Team x